Saturday

If at first....






I wanted to use Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie cardstock together for a mans card. This was the first card that I came up with. I thought that the colours go well together but, it just wasnt quite right it was um....couldnt put my finger on it.












So then I decided to change the colours around a little and came up with this one, which I am a lot happier with.













I found some ribbon that I had in my stash, not SU but thought that the colours went well together and this was the card that the ladies at the Co-Op Guild made a couple of weeks ago.








I was going to put the first card in the bin but then I thought that I would share it with you.

1 comment:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Great cards Tracey but like you say it looks better the way you settled for finally. ;-))

Love Pam xx