Monday

More pictures on their way

Sorry for not posting any new pictures....technology has beaten me. I am hoping normal service will be resumed tomorrow.

But, it has given me chance to catch up with all those horrid little jobs that I keep putting off, paperwork, filing as well as answering all the e-mails that have been sitting there.

I have also started all the preperations for the Workshop on November 8th. There are a couple of places left if you are free for an afternoon. More details can be found on the right hand side of this blog.

Will be finalising the ribbon share and the Club 8, it was to be a 10 but I believe that there are 8 ladies out there that have been patiently waiting........if there are any more that would like to join this, just let me know.

I would love to do a paper share but, I am a little unsure if my cutters would cut a 12 x 12 perfectly into 6 x 6.......scary.

Got another 3 workshops in November. If you live in the Derby, Nottingham or Burton area and would like to find out more, please let me know.

No comments: