Monday

New Catalogue not yet arrived

Returned to work today after my hols and I really was expecting to come home and find the new 2008 - 2009 Stampin' Up! Catalogue waiting for me but, it hasnt arrived yet. Lets hope it comes tomorrow. I have been told that there are some fantastic new stamps as well as lots of accessories all to go on sale from October 1st.

I am getting ready for the Papercraft Show at Derby University this Sunday. If anyone is attending, please do pop over and say hello and see all the samples that we have come up with. There will be demos throughout the day so, if you have a question or fancy having a go at stamping, just let me know.

As a special promotion, order the new 2008 - 2009 Stampin' Up! Catalogue at a special price of £4.00 and receive a voucher for £3.00 off a single order, which is valid until the end of the year. The Catalogue will be sent to you in the post. You can order this at the show on Saturday, at a workshop that you may be attending over the weekend or by e-mail.

There will also be a prize draw on Sunday with at least 3 prizes to be won.

Sorry I dont have any cards to show you, there are 6 in the making but they wont be finished until tomorrow.

No comments: