Tuesday

April 1st - Daughters Birthday







PHOTOGRAPHS HAVE BEEN REMOVED


Its Sophias and Katerinas birthday today and they will be 15 going on 21. Their friends gave them a surprise birthday party last Saturday and they didnt get home till 4 in the morning. Today they will go out for lunch with a few friends. Always a tough day for me, for those that know me, they will understand.

Here are the cards that I have made for them this year, one each from me, one each from the elder sister and one each, from each other.

I am sure they will love them as they are really girly girls.

Off to start the day job now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
spicymist said...

hey i reallu luved ur cards. ahh makes me wanna strt making my own cards too but my classes kill me. :D . do visit my blog